Are you ready? So many questions, But only 40 (ish) weeks to take it all in. Understanding the in/outs of Childbirth can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. Included in the 2 Prenatals with Families, I go over all things pregnancy, birth and Postpartum.
Our course work goes along with the classes from: Mama Natural Childbirth Course. Parents may also find resources here: Local Resources
We discuss various subjects including:
- How does Birth happen?
- What is a Birth Plan/Birth Preferences?
- Cervical Dilation
- Natural Hormones and their Role in Birthing
- Interventions: Risk vs Benefit, When are they needed?
- C Sections: When are they needed?
- Comfort Measures: Making Mothers’ comfortable, at Peace and Empowered
- Avoiding “Pain”
- The Partners Role: Bradley Method
- What If’s: Birthing Fears and Addressing all Myths
- Birthing Options: Places to Birth, Midwives, OB’s etc.
- Postpartum: Healing, Postpartum Depression, Rest and Nutrition
- Breastfeeding 101: How do we make milk? Maximizing Supply, When to call for help, Establishing Production