“Let choice whisper in your ear and love murmur in your heart. Be ready. Here comes life.” -Maya Angelo
Comprehensive Birth Doula Investment Package includes everything listed here:
- Pregnancy Support: 2 Prenatal Visits, in the Comfort of your Home. Families have access to a Lending Library, assistance in orchestrating a Birth Plan Preference sheet that works best for you. I share collective research on Pregnancy, Initiation of Breastfeeding, Pumping, Birth & Newborn procedures using Informed Consent, in-home Childbirth Education Evidence Based Research and holistic practice. Each prenatal visit takes place in the comfort of the Family’s home and is quite in depth at 2-3 hours in length. I pass along all the evidence based information to Families; they make the best birthing decisions based their own individual desires.
- Always Available: Upon the sign of Contract, I am available 24/7 via Phone, Email or Text. Day or Night; I’m here for you. If baby should come earlier than expected, I am still your Doula. I make every attempt to attend your birth. All articles of the contract are still honored.
- Birth Support: 100% full support during your birth, from beginning to end. Emotional, Physical and Mental Support. During the birth I provide continuous comfort measures, the use of a rebozzo, Yoga Balls, Optimum Positioning, “Spinning Babies“, massage and various relaxation techniques, including HypnoBirthing . My Doula bag is stocked! Even if your Birth is a planned C-Section, I stay with Mom for continuous support. (Upon the approval of hospital staff and providers) Per your desires: I can bring Crystals, Flameless Candles, twinkle lights and Birth Affirmation cards, for that special touch. I am committed to do whatever I can to make this experience special, peaceful, beautiful and memorable for all. Examples Here: Birth Photography Regardless of labor and birth duration, Doula fees do not increase (nor decrease) based on Birth Outcomes or Labor/Birth Duration.
- Guaranteed Birth Doula Backup: Working as a Team with my fellow local Doulas, You will not be without support on your special day. I list multiple backups in the contract to ensure all bases are covered. If Doula Backup is utilized, there are no additional fees. I do offer partial refunds in extreme circumstances.
- Birth Photography: What a Beautiful way to document your Birth Story! We labor together and I take a few snap shots along the way. Once baby is emerging, I take a step back and grab my camera. Capturing those first moments and the raw emotions that come with. I am happy to take pictures/videos, upon request, if possible. I document your Labor, Birth, “First Latch”, First Family Photos and Postpartum via my Nikon D7500 DSLR professional camera. Photos will be your property and never reproduced, without Parental consent. Additionally, I send Parents a digital image for the Birth Announcement. Birth Photography and editing are included in the Doula Package, at no additional fee!
- Lactation Support: For Parents choosing to Breastfeed, I provide Lactation Support following the birth, for the duration of your Breastfeeding Journey. I typically stay 2-3 hours post birth with Mom to ensure those first latches are perfect and Breastfeeding begins flawlessly. Unlimited Lactation support is also included in the Doula package. Parents may also schedule an in-home “Breastfeeding 101″ course, to answer any Breastfeeding questions and address concerns before Baby’s arrival. I am a Certified Lactation Counselor and a Leader for La Leche League, with over 9 years of direct Breastfeeding Experience and Study.
- Full Postpartum Support: 1-2 Postpartum In Home Visits in the comfort of your Home: To ensure Mom and Baby are bonding, healing and feeding well. Visits are 2-3 hours in length, as needed. Just because your baby is born, does not mean the support ends. At the Family’s request, I can meet them at their home following discharge. I sit with Mom, help her rest, offer Breastfeeding support, assist with Postpartum Care and bring everyone a nutritious warm meal. I am happy to assist new Parents in “show you the ropes” of having a Newborn, get breastfeeding started and ensure your first few days of transition are of ease, confidence and joy.
Birth Doula Investment Package: $ 1,500
Everything you deserve, all under one fee.
Upon the sign of contract, a non refundable deposit of $500 is due with a remainder of $1,000 to be paid by 37 weeks, or at the birth, whichever comes first. (Flexible payment plans available)
I am committed to do all I can in making “The 4th Trimester” easier for all involved. Looking for Postpartum Doula Services? Click Here
- I do offer Flexible Payment Plans and Trades for Services along with special pricing for repeat families, WIC recipients, Active Military and Veteran. 20% of all my Doula fees are “pay it forward” and helps Teen Moms, Mothers in crisis and Families in financial hardship to obtain Birth, Lactation & Postpartum support free of charge.
- For High Profile/ Celebrity Clientele: a confidentiality clause will be signed.
“What if I have a C Section Birth?” I support Families in however Birth occurs. Birthing is individual; One size does not fit all. Either Scheduled or unplanned; Sometimes Babies require extra help to safely enter the world. Upon the approval of the Hospital Staff, I will be there for you. I stay close to Mom in the Operating Room and we recite a calm and peaceful Birth Affirmation to welcome your Baby. As Baby emerges, I ask everyone in the Room to softly sing “Happy Birthday” to your baby. Hearing that first cry with everyone singing, is so beautiful. If you have desired Birth Photography, I will take all the photos and video I can. I stay until Mom is stable, has ate a hearty meal and Baby has nursed well. All Doula Services mentioned above (1-7) will still occur. Doula fees do not increase (or decrease) based on Birth Outcomes or Labor/Birth Duration.
Doulas improve Birth Outcomes Benefits to having a Doula
Ready to take the next steps? Lets schedule your complimentary consultation!
My Cell: (925)-768-2100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Our Midwife recommended Jessica at our first appointment and she was right: Jessica’s experience, presence and knowledge was the perfect addition to our home birth. Jessica brought calm and peace to the both of us. My birth was everything I wanted and more. I never in a million years thought I could experience something like this. I am at a loss for words.” -Mei Lee
*I am not a Doula agency, I operate solo to ensure consistency and offer optimum individual support for Families.