I have 18 years of experience in working with newborns, new moms, multiples and preschoolers. Lactation is my passion; something I just fell into once I had my oldest daughter. I know first hand just how hard Breastfeeding can be.
Breastfeeding/Chest-feeding can be tricky, stressful and overwhelming at times. With some Support and Guidance, Parents will find breastfeeding to be something absolutely wonderful, a beautiful outlet for bonding with your new baby. I would be delighted to help you! Lactation Support is included in my Doula Packages, at no additional fee.
For parents in the Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, St Augustine, Nocatee Florida area; I offer private, in home consultations to assist in overcoming your Breastfeeding/Chest-feeding hurdles. I come to your home, on your schedule, because when you have a new baby getting out of the house is hard enough! Together we will orchestrate a Plan that meets your individual Breastfeeding goals.
Your Journey is yours. I support you!
In -Home Lactation Services:
- Offering guidance in proven Evidence Based methods to Establish and maintain breast milk supply
- Addressing Nipple Pain, soreness and healing
- Guidance on Latching Baby and Comfortable Positioning
- Offering assistance and support in successfully breastfeeding multiple children, even twins and triplets and tandem feeding siblings
- Offering assistance in overcoming breastfeeding fears and myths
- Checking latch: helping to achieve a deep pain free latch, weighing baby before and after meals, to ensure proper weight gain
- Experienced with premature exclusively Breastfed babies (NICU Experienced)
- Helping to re-lactate
- Information on Breastfeeding following a C Section Birth
- Tongue Ties
- Pump set up
- Experienced with addressing Over Supply
- Experienced in addressing Low Supply
- Support for Working Mothers; Pump Schedules/Freezer Stash
- Connection to Milk Donors and local Milk Banks
- Unbiased, honest information on safely supplementing with Infant Formula (if needed)
- Eating a healthy, balanced diet, conducive to breastfeeding
- In Home Pump Demos, Supplemental Nursing System Demo, Nipple Shield Demo
- Local Breastfeeding Support Group Information
- Assisting Moms overcome and identify, thrush, mastitis, hind/formilk imbalances, allergies and aversions
- Simple how-to-guide on Nursing in Public, per your comfort.
- Supportive Guide on overcoming negative, discouraging comments from family and friends.
I email a receipt of payment, to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. If your Family is a recipient of WIC Benefits in-home Lactation Visits are of no charge.
In Home Visits are $100 per hour. Please call/text me directly to schedule (925)-768-2100