I have 20 years of experience in working with newborns, new moms, multiples and preschoolers. Lactation is my passion; something I fell into once I had my oldest daughter in 2009. I know first hand just how hard Breastfeeding can be. I am a Certified Lactation Counselor from The Academy of Lactation Policy & Practice. and have been an accredited Leader for La Leche League of Nocatee since 2013.
Breastfeeding/Chest-feeding can be tricky, stressful and overwhelming at times. With some Support and Guidance, Parents will find breastfeeding to be something absolutely wonderful; a beautiful outlet for bonding with your new baby. I would be delighted to help you! Lactation Support is included in my Doula Packages, at no additional fee.
For parents in the Nocatee/Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, St Augustine, Florida area; I offer private in home consultations to assist in overcoming your Breastfeeding/Chest-feeding hurdles. I come to your home, on your schedule, because when you have a new baby getting out of the house is hard enough! Together we will orchestrate a Plan that meets your individual Breastfeeding goals.
Your Journey is yours. I support you!
In-Home Lactation Services:
- Offering guidance in proven Evidence Based methods to establish and maintain breast milk supply
- Addressing nipple pain, soreness and healing
- Nursing Multiples
- Guidance on latching baby and comfortable positioning
- Offering assistance and support in successfully breastfeeding multiple children, even twins and triplets and tandem feeding siblings
- Offering assistance in overcoming breastfeeding fears and myths
- Checking latch: helping to achieve a deep pain free latch, weighing baby before and after meals, to ensure proper weight gain
- Experienced with premature exclusively Breastfed babies (NICU Experienced)
- Helping to re-lactate
- Information on Breastfeeding following a C Section Birth
- Tongue Ties and Lip Ties
- Pump set up
- Experienced with addressing Over Supply
- Experienced in addressing Low Supply
- Support for Working Mothers; Pump Schedules/Freezer Stash
- Connection to Milk Donors and local Milk Banks
- Unbiased, evidence based information on safely supplementing (if needed)
- In Home Pump Demos, Supplemental Nursing System Demo, Nipple Shield Demo
- Local Breastfeeding Support Group Information
- Assisting Moms overcome and identify, thrush, mastitis, hind/formilk imbalances, allergies etc.
- Simple how-to-guide on Nursing in Public, per your comfort.
- Supportive Guide on overcoming negative, discouraging comments from family and friends.
In Home Consultations: $100
(1 time fee, no time limit, unlimited follow up visits included at no additional fee) To ensure we stay low in our Covid numbers in our “Nocatee bubble”, I am only doing Lactation appointments within our community. Payments are online via Venmo app.
After the in home Lactation Visit I will send Parents a write up with links, information and resources to aid in their individual breastfeeding goals. Support is on going and for the duration of your breastfeeding journey.
For Breastfeeding Tips & Tricks: Follow me on Facebook!
Please call/text me directly to schedule (925)-768-2100
For families recipients of WIC, Teen Mothers and those in financial hardship due to Covid-19: all Lactation support is complimentary.