I have 18 years of experience in working with newborns, new moms, multiples and preschoolers. Lactation is my passion; something I just fell into once I had my oldest daughter. I know first hand just how hard Breastfeeding can be.
Breastfeeding/Chest-feeding can be tricky, stressful and overwhelming at times. With some Support and Guidance, Parents will find breastfeeding to be something absolutely wonderful; a beautiful outlet for bonding with your new baby. I would be delighted to help you! Lactation Support is included in my Doula Packages, at no additional fee.
For parents in the Nocatee/Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, St Augustine, Florida area; I offer private, in home consultations to assist in overcoming your Breastfeeding/Chest-feeding hurdles. I come to your home, on your schedule, because when you have a new baby getting out of the house is hard enough! Together we will orchestrate a Plan that meets your individual Breastfeeding goals.
Your Journey is yours. I support you!
In-Home Lactation Services:
- Offering guidance in proven Evidence Based methods to Establish and maintain breast milk supply
- Addressing Nipple Pain, soreness and healing
- Nursing Multiples
- Guidance on Latching Baby and Comfortable Positioning
- Offering assistance and support in successfully breastfeeding multiple children, even twins and triplets and tandem feeding siblings
- Offering assistance in overcoming breastfeeding fears and myths
- Checking latch: helping to achieve a deep pain free latch, weighing baby before and after meals, to ensure proper weight gain
- Experienced with premature exclusively Breastfed babies (NICU Experienced)
- Helping to re-lactate
- Information on Breastfeeding following a C Section Birth
- Tongue Ties and Lip Ties
- Pump set up
- Experienced with addressing Over Supply
- Experienced in addressing Low Supply
- Support for Working Mothers; Pump Schedules/Freezer Stash
- Connection to Milk Donors and local Milk Banks
- Unbiased, evidence based information on safely supplementing with Formula (if needed)
- In Home Pump Demos, Supplemental Nursing System Demo, Nipple Shield Demo
- Local Breastfeeding Support Group Information
- Assisting Moms overcome and identify, thrush, mastitis, hind/formilk imbalances, allergies etc.
- Simple how-to-guide on Nursing in Public, per your comfort.
- Supportive Guide on overcoming negative, discouraging comments from family and friends.
I email a receipt of payment, to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. If your Family is a recipient of WIC Benefits in-home Lactation Visits are of no charge.
In Home Visits are $100 for up to 90 Minutes.
In Home Follow up visits: $60
For Breastfeeding Tips & Tricks: Follow me on Facebook!
Please call/text me directly to schedule (925)-768-2100