I have 20+ years of experience in working with newborns, new moms, multiples and preschoolers. Lactation is my passion; something I fell into once I had my oldest daughter in 2009. I know first hand just how hard Nursing can be. I am a Certified Lactation Counselor from The Academy of Lactation Policy & Practice. and have been an accredited Leader for La Leche League since 2013.
Breastfeeding can be tricky, stressful and overwhelming at times. With support and evidence based guidance, Mothers will find breastfeeding to be something absolutely wonderful; a beautiful outlet for bonding with your new baby. I would be delighted to help you! Lactation Support is included in my Doula Packages, at no additional fee.
For Families in the Nocatee/Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, St Johns, St Augustine, Florida area; I offer private in home consultations to assist in overcoming your Breastfeeding hurdles. I come to your home, on your schedule, because when you have a new baby getting out of the house is hard enough! Together we will orchestrate a Plan that meets your individual Breastfeeding goals. Virtual support is also available.
This Journey is yours. I support you!
In-Home Lactation Services:
- Offering guidance in following Evidence Based methods to establish and maintain breast milk supply
- Addressing nipple pain, soreness and healing
- Nursing Multiples
- Guidance on latching baby and comfortable positioning
- Offering assistance and support in successfully breastfeeding multiple children, even twins and triplets and tandem feeding siblings
- Offering assistance in overcoming breastfeeding fears and myths
- Checking latch: helping to achieve a deep pain free latch
- Experienced with premature exclusively Breastfed babies (NICU Experienced)
- Helping to re-lactate
- Information on Breastfeeding following a C Section Birth
- Tongue Ties and Lip Ties
- Pump set up
- Experienced with addressing Over Supply
- Experienced in addressing Low Supply
- Support for Working Mothers; Pump Schedules/Freezer Stash
- Connection to Milk Donors and local Milk Banks
- Unbiased, evidence based information on safely supplementing (if needed)
- In Home Pump Demos, Supplemental Nursing System Demo, Nipple Shield Demo
- Local Breastfeeding Support Group Information
- Assisting Moms overcome and identify, thrush, mastitis, hind/formilk imbalances, allergies etc.
- Simple how-to-guide on Nursing in Public, per your comfort.
- Supportive Guide on overcoming negative, discouraging comments from family and friends.
In Home Consultations: $100
(1 time fee, no time limit, unlimited follow up visits included at no additional fee) I wear a mask in the home and around all newborns. Payments are online via Venmo app.
Virtual Support available for Families, at a reduced rate of $75
After your in home Lactation Visit I will send Parents a write up with links, information and resources to aid in their individual breastfeeding goals. Support is on going and for the duration of your breastfeeding journey.
For Breastfeeding Tips & Tricks: Follow me on Facebook!
Please call/text me directly to schedule your in person or virtual support meeting (925)-768-2100
- For families on WIC, SNAP, Teen Mothers and those in financial hardship: all Lactation support is of no charge. I believe in “paying it forward”.