I am here for you.
Breastfeeding can be tricky, stressful and overwhelming at times.
With support and evidence based guidance, Mothers will find breastfeeding to be something absolutely wonderful; a beautiful outlet for bonding with your new baby. I would be delighted to help you!
Lactation Support is included in the Birth Doula package, at no additional fee.
Lactation is my passion; something I fell into once I had my oldest daughter in 2009. After experiencing nursing struggles firsthand, I have made it my mission to help new Moms and babies overcome breastfeeding hurdles. I am a Certified Lactation Counselor from The Academy of Lactation Policy & Practice and have been an accredited Leader for La Leche League since 2013. I have had the privilege of helping hundreds of Mothers all over the US (and even in Europe, The Caribbean and Russia!) nurse their babies.
For Families in the Nocatee/Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, St Johns, St Augustine areas; I offer private in home consultations to assist in overcoming your Breastfeeding hurdles. I come to your home, on your schedule, because when you have a new baby getting out of the house is hard enough! Together we will orchestrate a Plan that meets your individual goals. Virtual support is also available.
This Journey is yours. I support you!
In-Home Lactation Services:
- Offering guidance in following Evidence Based methods to establish and maintain breast milk supply
- Addressing nipple pain, soreness and healing
- Nursing Multiples
- Guidance on latching baby and comfortable positioning
- Offering assistance and support in successfully breastfeeding multiple children, even twins and triplets and tandem feeding siblings
- Offering assistance in overcoming breastfeeding fears and myths
- Checking latch: helping to achieve a deep, pain free, efficient latch
- Experienced with premature exclusively Breastfed babies (NICU Experienced)
- Helping to re-lactate
- Information on Breastfeeding following a C Section Birth
- Identifying Tongue Ties and Lip Ties
- Pump set up
- Experienced with addressing Over Supply
- Experienced in addressing Low Supply
- Support for Working Mothers; Pump Schedules/Freezer Stash
- Connection to Milk Donors and local Milk Banks
- Unbiased, evidence based information on safely supplementing (if needed)
- In Home Pump Demos, Supplemental Nursing System use, Nipple Shield use
- Local Breastfeeding Support Group Information
- Assisting Moms overcome and identify, thrush, mastitis, hind/formilk imbalances, allergies etc.
- Simple how-to-guide on Nursing in Public, per your comfort.
- Supportive Guide on overcoming negative, discouraging comments from family and friends.
In Home Consultations: $100
Virtual Support available for Families, at a reduced rate of $75
Payments are online via Venmo app.
Same day & weekend appointments available
(This is a 1 time fee, no time limit, unlimited follow up visits included at no additional fee)
After your in home Lactation Visit I will send Parents a write up with links, information and resources to aid in their individual breastfeeding goals. Support is on going and for the duration of your breastfeeding journey.
Please call/text me directly to schedule your in person or virtual lactation support (925)-768-2100
Helpful Links for Nursing Mothers:
Establishing Milk Supply
Do I have Low Milk Supply? Ways to increase milk supply
“Help!” Im not pumping enough!
How does Milk Supply work?
OUCH! My nipples are sore!
My baby is fussy at the breast, what can I do?
How to get a deep latch
Is this Medication safe for a Nursing Mom?
Is my baby tongue tied?
Build your baby’s immune system