I am here for you.
Breastfeeding can be tricky, stressful and overwhelming at times.
With support and evidence based guidance, Mothers will find breastfeeding to be something absolutely wonderful; a beautiful outlet for bonding with your new baby. I would be delighted to help you! Lactation Support is included in the Birth Doula package, at no additional fee.
Lactation is my passion; something I fell into once I had my oldest daughter in 2009. After experiencing nursing struggles firsthand, I have made it my mission to help new Moms and babies overcome breastfeeding hurdles. I am a Certified Lactation Counselor from The Academy of Lactation Policy & Practice and have been an accredited Leader for La Leche League since 2013. I have had the privilege of helping hundreds of Mothers all over the US (and even in Europe, The Caribbean and Russia!) nurse their babies.
For Families in the Nocatee/Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, St Johns, St Augustine areas; I offer private in home consultations to assist in overcoming your Breastfeeding hurdles. I come to your home, on your schedule, because when you have a new baby getting out of the house is hard enough! Together we will orchestrate a Plan that meets your individual goals. Virtual support is also available.
This Journey is yours. I support you!
In-Home Lactation Services:
- Offering guidance in following Evidence Based methods to establish and maintain breast milk supply
- Addressing nipple pain, soreness and healing
- Nursing Multiples
- Guidance on latching baby and comfortable positioning
- Offering assistance and support in successfully breastfeeding multiple children, even twins and triplets and tandem feeding siblings
- Offering assistance in overcoming breastfeeding fears and myths
- Checking latch: helping to achieve a deep, pain free, efficient latch
- Experienced with premature exclusively Breastfed babies (NICU Experienced)
- Helping to re-lactate
- Information on Breastfeeding following a C Section Birth
- Identifying Tongue Ties and Lip Ties
- Pump set up
- Experienced with addressing Over Supply
- Experienced in addressing Low Supply
- Support for Working Mothers; Pump Schedules/Freezer Stash
- Connection to Milk Donors and local Milk Banks
- Unbiased, evidence based information on safely supplementing (if needed)
- In Home Pump Demos, Supplemental Nursing System Demo, Nipple Shield Demo
- Local Breastfeeding Support Group Information
- Assisting Moms overcome and identify, thrush, mastitis, hind/formilk imbalances, allergies etc.
- Simple how-to-guide on Nursing in Public, per your comfort.
- Supportive Guide on overcoming negative, discouraging comments from family and friends.
In Home Consultations: $100
Virtual Support available for Families, at a reduced rate of $75
Payments are online via Venmo app.
Same day & weekend appointments available
(1 time fee, no time limit, unlimited follow up visits included at no additional fee)
After your in home Lactation Visit I will send Parents a write up with links, information and resources to aid in their individual breastfeeding goals. Support is on going and for the duration of your breastfeeding journey.
Please call/text me directly to schedule your in person or virtual lactation support (925)-768-2100