Postpartum Doula, Night Relief Services & Sibling Doula
I have over 20 years of hands on experience with Singletons, Preemies, Twins, Babies with Medical needs. Typically I work the “night shift” (9pm-7am) so parents can recover and rest following birthing. Imagine waking up after a full nights rest to your happy, fed baby. Parents get sleep and I do quiet, light chores in between baby feedings/snuggles, as time permits through out the night. Night support is a 9 hour minimum; Contracts are flexible in duration taking into consideration the goals and needs of each Family. While I do have an extensive background in Lactation; I support Families in however they chose to nourish their baby. I tailor my support and care to meet the individual needs of each Family.
Gift Certificates Available.
- $30 an hour (Singletons, Night Care & Postpartum Doula)
- $35 an hour (Twins, Night Care & Postpartum Doula)
- $40 an hour (Twins requiring special care at night: prematurity, apnea monitoring, feeding tube etc)
- “Sibling Doula”: $500 for every 24 hours. Many Families move to Nocatee/Ponte Vedra, are expecting a new baby and do not have Family near by: If you are having a baby at the hospital (or at home) and need someone to stay and care for your older kiddos at home- I’m your girl! Happy to help your Family, keep the house running smoothly, get everything set up & organized for your new baby. Families seeking additional lactation support can obtain info HERE
- For High Profile/ Celebrity Clients: a confidentiality clause will be signed.
- Please Note: Due to extensive research in the Brain Development of an Infant, I do not execute any “cry it out”, “sleep training”, Baby Wise or Ferber Methods. I follow a holistic, natural and gentle approach to caring for babies with keeping in mind their individual developmental stage.