Postpartum Doula, Certified Newborn Care Specialist
I have over 21+ years of hands on experience with Singletons, Preemies, Twins, Babies with medical needs. Typically I work the “night shift” (9pm-7am) so parents can recover and rest following birthing. Imagine waking up after a full nights rest to your happy, fed baby. Getting adequate sleep is essential to healing and recovery after pregnancy and Birthing! Parents get undisturbed rest and I do quiet, light chores in between baby feedings/snuggles, as time permits, as requested, through out the night. Night support is a 9 hour minimum; Contracts are flexible in duration taking into consideration the goals and needs of each Family. While I do have an extensive background in Lactation; I support Families in however they chose to nourish their baby.
I tailor my support and care to meet the individual needs of each Family.
Gift Certificates Available
- $35 an hour (Singletons, Day/Night Care & Postpartum Doula)
- $40+ an hour: Twins, Night Care & Postpartum Doula
- $45+ an hour (Twins requiring special care at night: prematurity, apnea monitoring, feeding/G tube, etc)
- “Sibling Doula”: $500 for every 24 hours. Many Families move to Nocatee/Ponte Vedra, are expecting a new baby and do not have Family near by: If you are having a baby at the hospital (or at home) and need someone to stay and care for your older kiddos at home- I’m your girl! Happy to help your Family, keep the house running smoothly, get everything set up & organized for your new baby. Families seeking additional lactation support can obtain info HERE .
- Night Relief/NCS contracts booked more than 1 month in advance will require a $800 deposit, credited back to the family on the last week of the contract.
Families who book Birth Doula Services and Postpartum Nights will receive priority scheduling on my Calendar.
- Contract duration is flexible; typically Parents book me for 5 nights a week, 9pm to 7am, for 10 weeks, for maximum postpartum support and recovery.
- Hourly Rates include Toll and Gas within a 40 mile radius of Ponte Vedra/ Nocatee.
- For High Profile/ Celebrity Clients: a confidentiality clause will be signed.
Please Note: Due to extensive research in the Brain Development of an Infant, I do not execute any “cry it out”, “sleep training”, Baby Wise or Ferber Methods. I follow a holistic, natural and gentle approach to caring for new babies; keeping in mind their individual developmental stage.
Ready to take the next steps?
iphone: (925)-768-2100 (text ok)
Facebook: Bellies, Boobs, Babies & Bliss
Doula Match Profile: Doula Match Profile