Postpartum Doula, Night Relief Services & Sibling Doula
I have much experience as a Postpartum Doula/Newborn Care Specialist for Singletons, Preemies, Twins, Babies with Medical needs. Typically I work the “night shift” (9pm-7am) so parents can recover and rest following birthing. Imagine waking up after a full nights rest to your happy, fed baby. Your coffee is prepared. Your breakfast is ready. Your pump parts are sanitized and clean. Baby laundry is done and put away. Your baby has been bathed (as needed), dressed, you both are rested and ready for the day ahead. Parents get sleep and I do quiet, light chores in between baby feedings/snuggles, as time permits. Night support is a 8 hour minimum; Contracts are flexible in duration taking into consideration the goals and needs of each Family. While I do have an extensive background in Lactation; I support Families in however they chose to feed their baby. I tailor my support and care to the individual needs of each Family.
Gift Certificates Available.
- $40 an hour (Singletons, Night Care & Postpartum Doula)
- $45 an hour (Twins, Night Care & Postpartum Doula)
- $50 an hour (Twins requiring special care at night: prematurity, apnea monitoring, feeding tube etc)
- “Sibling Doula” : $350 for every 24 hours. Many Families move to Nocatee/Ponte Vedra, are expecting and don’t have Family near by: If you are having a baby at the hospital and need someone to stay and care for your older kiddos at home- I’m your girl!
- Please Note: Due to extensive research in the Brain Development of an Infant, I do not execute any “cry it out”, “sleep training”, Baby Wise or Ferber Methods. I follow a holistic, natural and gentle approach to caring for babies in keeping in mind their individual developmental stage.